The TotalDiscovery Custodian Questionnaire is fully integrated with TotalDiscovery Legal Hold and allows administrators to set up and manage online surveys to find facts to facilitate legal discovery and corporate compliance.
- Reduce legal costs by focusing-in on only those employees that have relevant documents and information
- Minimize the burden placed on employees when asked to assist the legal team with understanding what may have happened related to a lawsuit or regulatory investigation
- Allow custodians to interact with the Legal team at their convenience from any computer, tablet and handheld device
Typically, a custodial questionnaire (or CQ) is a survey that asks an employee a series of questions designed to elicit information about potentially discoverable material for a legal matter. The questions can range from "where do you keep your important documents (paper or electronic)" to "were you involved with the development of the XYZ Widget product?" Results are reported in real-time. CQs can have an unlimited number of questions and support several key question types.
- Create and manage web-based custodian interviews
- Suggested questions written by BIA experts
- Create several types of custom questions
- Save and review drafts of questionnaires
- Generate on-the-fly and detailed reports of responses
- Questionnaires can be fully customized
- Easily and quickly re-order questions